These terms of service govern the use of this website
By accessing it you agree to these terms. Please check our terms of service regularly.
This site and all its content (http://www.upbaby.com.br/en/) are from exclusive property of the Legal Entity Malharia Cristina Ltda, holder of the CNPJ: 82.663.337/0001-43, with address at Rua Dr. Pedro Zimmermann, 2833 - Itoupava Central - Blumenau - Santa Catarina - 89066-000
If you disagree with any part of this term, you must not access this site or purchase any services listed here.
It is important to note that some digital products, services and/or content offered by Malharia Cristina Ltda are subject to specific electronic contracts, and this instrument, in these specific cases, must be treated as supplementary.
Use of the website
4. By using the website, you are aware that the content made available here, whether in writing or any form of media, including images, videos and voice, is the result of the intellect of the professionals of Malharia Cristina Ltda, and, therefore, constitute the companys and/or their intellectual assets.
5. The availability of content to the end user, whether free or paid, is never made by sale and purchase or any other form of definitive transfer of ownership.
The user, therefore, declares to be aware that when accessing the content of the website, he is doing so through a mere assignment, of a precarious and temporary nature, of the right to use. For this reason, you are prohibited from downloading videos and/or audios, copying and/or plagiarizing content, reverse engineering, and/or downloading material not made available under penalty of pecuniary damages, loss of profits, moral damages for improper use of image, voice and/or intellectual property without prejudice to other sanctions, including those of a criminal nature.
7. The prohibition extends even if the act seeks to obtain a copy for personal exclusive use.
8. The user may not use any data on the site for advertising or advertising purposes, directly or indirectly, even if free of charge and without commercial purposes, without the prior request and consent of Malharia Cristina Ltda
9. All rights relating to this site are reserved to Malharia Cristina Ltda including, but not limited to, texts, images, audios, videos and any other content. All brands presented here are from Malharia Cristina Ltda or partner companies, affiliates, suppliers or refer to products for which we have the proper commercial license.
10. It is strictly prohibited for the user of the website: to reproduce, use, copy, distribute, allow public access, purchase the right to access any course collectively (Group Buy), make our contents available free of charge or at a cost to the public in general, transform, plagiarize, or modify in any way the contents of Malharia Cristina Ltda, unless you have prior written authorization from the holder of the corresponding rights.
11. It is strictly prohibited to sell or make available the content of Malharia Cristina Ltda without proper written authorization, including on sites such as Mercado Livre, Mercado Pago, OLX, or even in Whatsapp groups, Telegram or networks social. This act is considered piracy and in addition to civil sanctions (property damages, loss of profit and moral damages), it is punishable as a crime under the Criminal Law.
Limitation of Liability
13. In view of the inherent characteristics of the Internet environment, it is possible that there may be interruptions or suspensions of connections, computer transmissions that are incomplete or that may fail, as well as technical failure of any kind, including, but not limited to, the electronic malfunction of any network, "hardware" or "software" or even user equipment.
14. All contact by users of Malharia Cristina Ltda dmust occur through the contact channel on the website http://www.upbaby.com.br/en/contact/
Social media - We can also keep in touch through social media like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tik-tok, Pinterest, Twitter, WhatsApp. If you are linked to me in any of them, we ensure that the image and information are not used without prior authorization.